Standard Offerings and Toolkit Approaches
Develop and execute your strategy with the help of our deep expertise and proven tools.
Benefit Marketplaces & Exchanges
DHS leverages deep benefit marketplace and exchange expertise to offer multiple services, including:
- Strategic Planning: Serve as a thought partner, facilitate board retreats, develop organizational strategy, and create marketing and sales strategies.
- From Strategy to Execution: Facilitate the creation of tactical plans, dashboards and project management.
- Operations and IT: Perform assessments, conduct a gap analysis, assist in procurement, oversee implementation and stewardship planning.
- Organization Design and Effectiveness: Help your organization through use of our MOSAIC Maturity ModelTM, governance planning, HR support, and change management support.
- Product Strategy and Design: DHS can assist with product strategy and design development, including ancillary and SHOP products.
- RFP Development: DHS can work with organizations to develop an RFP and facilitate the review and selection process.
- Vendor Management: DHS can assist with vendor selection, transition and management.
- Sustainability Planning: Work with organizational leaders to develop organizational and financial sustainability plans.
"Day Health Strategies turned a struggling start-up into an organization that now stands fully on its own. Rosemarie and her team brought a highly effective, experience-based approach to each challenge. From smart strategic planning to improved operations and database design, from turning around the budget to rapid hiring and team-building, they added value every step of the way. Provider Network Alliance would not be where it is today without their work. They made a huge difference!"
Deborah Joelson, Senior VP of Strategic Services, Tufts Medical Center and Board Member, Provider Network Alliance