Standard Offerings and Toolkit Approaches
Develop and execute your strategy with the help of our deep expertise and proven tools.
DHS leverages analytics expertise to offer multiple services that assist with building an analytics-driven organization, including:
- Population Health
- Analytics Organization Assessment and Recommendations:Preform an organizational scan to identify gaps in analytics structure and staffing. Present recommendations for short-term and longer-term solutions strategies.
- Care Management Prioritization:Provide strategic guidance on design and management of efficient care management processes. Make recommendations for appropriate staffing of care management programs.
- Risk Identification (Population-based and Patient-specific): Examine the health of the population, including clinical risks and cost drivers. Assist with the evaluation, selection, and implementation of systems and tools.
- Population Health Management Dashboards:Design and implement dashboard to track performance & identify areas for improvement/ incentive. Monitor specific population health program activities.
- Member and Provider Engagement:Design of baseline assessment, identification, and prioritization of risks areas to address and opportunities for targeted outreach campaigns. Provide analytics to seed targeted outreach campaigns.
- Program Identification and Evaluation: Identify programs to target global and/or individual care gaps & health risks. Preform post-implementation program review/audit and evaluation of program success.
- Program and Staffing Models
- Data Informed Model Development: Use organizational data and client data to inform program and staffing models.
- Impact and ROI Analysis: Design and execute impact analysis reporting to demonstrate ROI for a program or model.
- Operational Performance
- Operational Dashboards: Design and implement dashboard reporting strategies, metrics, and processes.
- Decision Support: Manipulate and leverage data to provide analytics driven decision support.
- Operational Reporting: Aggregate data sources to highlight trends and performance against targets and benchmarks.
"Day Health Strategies turned a struggling start-up into an organization that now stands fully on its own. Rosemarie and her team brought a highly effective, experience-based approach to each challenge. From smart strategic planning to improved operations and database design, from turning around the budget to rapid hiring and team-building, they added value every step of the way. Provider Network Alliance would not be where it is today without their work. They made a huge difference!"
Deborah Joelson, Senior VP of Strategic Services, Tufts Medical Center and Board Member, Provider Network Alliance