The Day Health Strategies team has deep public sector experience and can support the design, launch or turnaround of public programs.
Benefits Marketplace and Exchange Selection Service
Day Health Strategies has extensive experience in working with public and private benefits marketplaces and exchanges. We have a deep understanding and inside perspective of how they operate. This puts us in a unique position to help organizations evaluate these marketplace solutions.
The Day Health Strategies team offers decision support, selection assistance, implementation, and evaluation for employers, associations, municipalities, and state employee groups considering a benefits marketplace or exchange solution for employee/member benefits.
- We provide unbiased, experienced advice.
- We are capable of helping any employer navigate this complex and rapidly evolving new marketplace.
- We tailor our approach to fit your individual needs.
How can an exchange add value for employers?
- Increase cost predictability (through defined contribution).
- Reduce administrative burden and enhance administrative efficiency.
- Offer a broader choice of benefits and expand access to coverage.
- Increase employee/member education and engagement through decision support tools and wellness programs.
- Automate Affordable Care Act compliance and reporting.
A benefit marketplace or exchange strategy may not be a good fit for every group. Our unbiased position allows us to help make the right decision, even if it is no. For groups that decide a private exchange is a good fit for their employees, we are able to quickly sort through the 180+ options to select the right partner, using our proven approach.
"Day Health Strategies served as our partner on a large state agency procurement project to help us both manage the project and complement our expertise, offering their unique insight into evolving market trends in healthcare. They were a genuine asset to our team, helping us meet deadlines and client objectives, and worked seamlessly with our consultants. We look forward to more opportunities to work together with Rosemarie and her team."
Larry Reissman, Managing Principal, Buck Consultants, A Xerox Company