The Day Health Strategies team has deep public sector experience and can support the design, launch or turnaround of public programs.
Benefits Advisory Service
Day Health Strategies brings years of experience in providing employers with sound benefits advice. Combining this experience with in-depth knowledge of the Affordable Care Act and the public sector, DHS is introducing its benefits advisory services for states and municipalities. These services include:
- Insights on industry trends and best practices related to plan design, network design, health and well-being, and member engagement.
- Plan design, network design, health and well-being and member engagement analyses and recommendations.
- Benchmarking and consultation on trends and strategies designed to manage plan and administrative costs.
- Cost and utilization data analysis and recommendations.
- Financial modeling of plan features, contribution strategies and funding methods to ensure cost efficiency.
- Vendor procurement, negotiations, renewals and ongoing stewardship.
- Health plan and health care reform compliance insights, analysis and support.
- Private exchange evaluation, design, procurement and implementation.
- Communication strategies and support.
"Day Health Strategies served as our partner on a large state agency procurement project to help us both manage the project and complement our expertise, offering their unique insight into evolving market trends in healthcare. They were a genuine asset to our team, helping us meet deadlines and client objectives, and worked seamlessly with our consultants. We look forward to more opportunities to work together with Rosemarie and her team."
Larry Reissman, Managing Principal, Buck Consultants, A Xerox Company