Private Sector Businesses
Whether you are an employer with questions about the health care marketplace, a business that wants to better understand the ripple effects of health reform, or you are interested in the emerging private exchange marketplace, we can help.
Introducing: Private Exchange Selection Service
Private exchanges have emerged as a viable option for employers of all sizes and across industries. According to a December 2014 survey by the Private Exchange Evaluation Collaborative, 72% of employers agree that it is very important that their advisor is independent of any exchange they are considering.
That’s where we come in!
The Day Health Strategies team is now offering decision support, selection assistance, implementation, and evaluation for employers considering a private exchange solution for employee benefits.
- We provide unbiased, experienced advice in this new space.
- We are capable of helping any employer navigating this complex new marketplace.
- We tailor our approach to fit your individual needs.
How can an exchange add value for employers?
- Increase cost predictability (through defined contribution).
- Reduced administrative burden and enhanced administrative efficiency.
- Offer a broader choice of benefits and expand access to coverage.
- Increase employee education and engagement through decision support tools and wellness programs.
- Automate ACA compliance and reporting.
A private exchange strategy may not be a good fit for every employer. Our unbiased position allows us to help make the right decision, even if it is no. For groups that decide a private exchange is a good fit for their employees, we are able to sift through the 180+ options to select the right partner.
"Rosemarie has a gift in making connections across boundaries - be they geographic, cultural, academic, or other. Rosemarie brings visible energy and optimism to her work. She inspires her clients and audiences through a clear message of hope and courage that comes from knowing that change and transformation is difficult, but not impossible when dedicated minds bring their collective wisdom together and are willing to work across traditional boundaries."
Tarja Mottram, CEO, Action for Results, Inc.