Private Sector Businesses
Whether you are an employer with questions about the health care marketplace, a business that wants to better understand the ripple effects of health reform, or you are interested in the emerging private exchange marketplace, we can help.
What We Have Done
- Leaders of large corporations: DHS delivered in-depth talks and seminars that explained how national health reform impacts them, and worked closely with senior leaders to anticipate changes and develop strategies to address those changes.
- Information technology companies: DHS worked with multiple companies to identify exchange-related opportunities.
- A business association in Michigan: DHS facilitated employer and broker understanding of health reform, focusing on the SHOP exchange, small business tax credits, wellness incentives, and market reform rules.
- A large national corporation: DHS reviewed product prototypes and offered strategic guidance on how to move forward, and identified how to best serve varying industries and customer needs in their marketplace.
- All clients: DHS analyzed regulations and federal guidance and summarized market trends to keep businesses abreast of the market and financial implications of the Affordable Care Act.
"Day Health Strategies has provided invaluable strategic guidance in helping our business association respond to national health reform. From identifying the challenges and opportunities that businesses will face, to helping us develop new ways to serve our members, Day Health Strategies has simplified the complexity of implementing the Affordable Care Act and has been a steadfast partner throughout. They were critical in our execution of strategic planning that drove additional services to our members to navigate reform."
Jennifer Kluge, President and CEO, Michigan Business and Professional Association