Health Care Organizations
Day Health Strategies helps organizations turn strategy into execution through skillful use of a strong toolkit, which includes our MOSAIC Maturity ModelTM.
What We Have Done for Insurers
- DHS worked with several insurers to assess moving from ‘commercial-only’ or ‘Medicaid-only’ to serving an exchange, and helped to develop a hybrid approach for this new space.
- A Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurer: DHS conducted a health insurance exchange market assessment and readiness development plan, tracked ongoing federal policy updates and interpreted their implications to help inform the plan’s decision making processes, product offerings, and interactions with the state Department of Insurance.
- Numerous Medicaid managed care plans: DHS provided strategic advice and guidance on exchange opportunities through work with the Association of Community Affiliated Plans (ACAP).
- A Massachusetts Medicaid Managed Care Plan: DHS provided analysis, facilitated decision making, ongoing policy updates and related strategic advice.
- A Medicaid managed care organization in Kentucky: DHS conducted policy and market analysis, facilitated an executive session, deconstructed federal policies, projected membership and revenues, and assessed organizational capacity for exchange readiness alongside the Medicaid expansion.
"Day Health Strategies helped us to decide whether to participate in our state's exchange. Through their extensive and tailored data analysis, to their review of implementation considerations, we were able to weigh the pros and cons and make the right decision for us."
Christie Spencer, Vice President of Operations Chief Operating Officer, Passport Health Plan