As we approach the end of 2014, here is a positive infographic to remind us of some of the recent advances we have made in health care coverage! Click on the image below to enlarge.
Five Reasons to be Optimistic about Health Care in the US
- The Financial Times for the infographic
- The lowest spending growth rate of 3.6% came from a recently published Health Affairs article
- This HHS/AHRQ report pointing to the 17% decline in medical errors
- The 10.6 million insured stat comes from Urban Institute’s Health Reform Monitoring Survey
- The $5.6 billion drop in uncompensated care came from an HHS report
- Medicaid expansion info came from the Kaiser Family Foundation